We manufacture Beams (H Beams and I Beams), Channels, Equal Angles, Round Bars of various sizes and diameters as per IS specifications and customer choice.
|PRODUCT||STEEL STRUCTURAL SECTIONS|
|Nominal Dimensions of Rolled Structural Sections||
10 m to 13m
Customised length could be supplied based on supply terms and conditions
|Size Tolerance/Weight Tolerance||As per BIS Standard IS 1852|
|Grade of Material||
As per IS 2062, E 250 A
Sections in Cu – bearing steel and higher grade material could be supplied based on supply terms and conditions
|Weld ability||Weld able with common M.S. electrodes without pre-heating|
|Marking/Identification of Product||Every Structural Section is embossed (hot rolling) with size detail, ISI mark and Co’s logo/Mark along the length at regular intervals.|
While placing an order, the following technical information would be needed:
- Design Standard: IS: 800 or any other equivalent international standard for structural design.
- Dead Load, Imposed loads and Wind loads to be assumed in design as per specified in IS: 875.
- Imposed Loads arising from equipment to be assumed in design as per manufacturer’s data.
- Earthquake Loads shall be assumed in design as per IS: 1893
- Handlings Loads, Erection Loads, effect of temperature change and load due to settlement of foundation shall be considered as per IS: 800 stipulations.
MSP Structural undergoes rigorous quality checks, time and again, to guarantee finest products to our customers. High tech computer-aided testing equipment at its laboratories carries out all the tests accurately. The inspections ensure correct:
- Dimension Standards
Stages of checking and quality control receipt and checking of raw materials
The materials received from our Steel Melting Shops are tested for their chemical composition and surface defects. Only the accepted quality is forwarded to the heating furnace.
In- process quality checks
During casting, the temperature of the structural steel products is recorded at the time of entry into the structural mill till the finishing stand, which ensures optimum and controlled temperatures.